UAE Company Types - Practical Information and Facts
A report to shed light on the practical issues relating to Company Formation in the Emirates and to aid in choosing the right type of company and planning of investments into the UAE... Read The Full Report
Note - Company Types and Fees
(1) $450 - UAE - Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) Offshore Company Formation (Annual Registered Agent Fees: $970) - offshore provides full international market access
(2) $2,950 - UAE - Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) Free Zone Company Formation (Annual Renewal Fees: $1,950) - provides full international and UAE free zone area access
(3) $7,950 - UAE - Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) LLC Company Formation Resident (Annual Renewal Fees: $4,950) - LLC provides full international and UAE market access!... with Bank Accounts in the UAE and Cyprus (EU).
Contents - Read The Full Report
1. UAE Offshore Companies ('Offshore Companies') - used for international trading and holding but with local access to bank accounts and real estate ownership
2. UAE Local Free Zone Limited Liability Companies ('Free Zone Companies') - used for local trading in Free Zone Areas (not in all the UAE) AND internationally as well as real estate ownership
3. UAE Limited Liability Companies ('LLC Companies') - for unlimited UAE and international market access
4. Bank account opening conditions / facts / practicalities
5. General points on 'offshore vs free zone companies'
6. UAE Companies as Holding Companies of Companies Registered in Other Jurisdictions
7. UAE Companies as Trading Companies invoicing in the UAE and internationally
8. UAE Companies for investment in UAE Real Estate
9. Inheritance / Succession Considerations
Read The Full Report
Exciting UAE Real Estate Investment Opportunity with Significant Upside Potential... with Tax Free Returns and Strong Anonymous Ownership / Asset Protection Possibilities **Al-Hamra Village and Al Marjan Island Developments** (in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE)... Read More
...Email Us Now for more details or to arrange a meeting in the UAE.